Thursday, May 19, 2011

Trace Face Treatments!

I decided to do a blog post about some of the products that I use on my nails. The question has been asked a few times in my Facebook group, so I thought I would share with you some photos.


Here is what I use for removing nail polish. I SWEAR by this stuff! I will NEVER go back to cheapo remover and regular cotton again! The remover does NOT have a strong smell to it. It actually feels "cool" on your nails. The combo of these two remove glitter so easily.

Here is a close up of the bottle...

Close ups of the wipes...



This is what the inside of the box looks like...

The wipes are square and stiff. They are textured yet thin.

This is my favorite cuticle oil, mainly because it smells so nice! I apply this every other day or so. After my nail polish dries of course!

Close up of the package...

What the bottle looks like. There is a dropper inside.

I am also a fan of Chip Skip! I apply this every few days underneath my base coat. So far I do notice a difference in how long my polish lasts.

Close up of the bottle...

The brush is different than typical nail polish brushes. It is short and stiff. Chip Skip is a liquid that absorbs into your nail bed.

I also swear by Nail Envy. There are different formulas. I have these three: Soft & Thin, Matte, and Original. There is also Dry & Brittle, Maintenance, and Sensitive & Peeling.

This is the one I mainly use, Soft & Thin. As you can see, its halfway gone already! It has helped me tremendously with recovering from acrylics/gel. I have noticed a big difference already in the thickness and strength of my nail. The first two weeks I did two coats every other day underneath my polish. Now I use it 1-2 times a week.

Here is a close up of the box of Sensitive & Peeling.

This is the cuticle remover I use. I get it at Sally's. I use this every other week or so. I rub one glob into each cuticle, let sit for maybe 30 seconds, then push the cuticles back with my metal pusher. I also remove the dead skin with the pusher, then I wash my hands.

This is the buffer block I use. I also get it at Sally's. This is the next step after washing my hands. I do this before applying base coat. 

The cuticle pusher I use. Nothing fancy here!

The nail file I use, I also get it at Sally's.


I love RapiDry Spray! It really does help your mani dry faster!

This also works well but has a musky smell to it. You can find DeMert at most drug stores.

A must have! OPI Nail Lacquer Thinner!! It does work. Especially with Crackles/Shatter! Great for nail polish that is old or thick and hard to apply. Just a few drops is all you need! One bottle will go a long way.

OPI lotions! LOVE EM!!

I also love the Drip Dry drops (say that 5 times fast lol) by OPI. This also helps your mani dry quicker!

I may do a blog post about my top coats and base coats as well in the near future. I know this was mostly OPI products, but their stuff really works well! Its worth the price. Try it and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment