Friday, May 20, 2011

[ Tarte ] Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Long-Wear Blush

  Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Long-Wear Blush
Located @ Ulta and Sephora
price: $25.00
I been wanting Tarte Amazonian Clay since the day I heard about it. Tarte says the blushes are long wearing up to 12 hours and infused with a new super ingredient, amazonian clay, that nourishes dry skin and balances oily skin. Sooo!!! I went to Ulta and got one to try. >_<!
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush are package in a clear plastic box and comes in hard compact with a big mirror. The blush in the pans are held in with a magnet.
The blush I purchased was:
Amused

swatches:

I only had this blush on for 6 hours, had to remove it off my face for bed. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush are easy to blend, smooth, long wearing and very pigmented. You have to get one and try it out! Its beautiful!!!
<3

Rating 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment