Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Thank you VERY MUCH to Jenn at Painted Pixies for giving me this award!!



THE RULES:
Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Spread the love. Award recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.


  1. My favorite type of music is rock and metal. Some of my favorite bands are Sevendust, August Burns Red, Five Finger Death Punch, Mudvayne, Tool, Slipknot, 10 Years and DevilDriver.
  2. I am a night owl. I have always had trouble getting up early. I can easily stay up all night.
  3. I am right handed. I have no trouble doing my nails on my right hand, but I have great difficulty taking photos of it.
  4. I am afraid of clowns.
  5. Sometimes I love dogs more than people.
  6. I love Dooney and Bourke purses. Its the only kind of purse I will buy, I have had them faithfully for at least the past 10 years.
  7. I am a picky eater when it comes to nuts and onions. I will eat them by themselves but I do not like when they are mixed in something. For example, I love onion rings and Outback's Bloomin' Onion. But I DO NOT WANT onions on my food. OR I love to eat mixed nuts or peanuts, etc. But I do not like them in ice cream, cakes, etc.

These are the lovely ladies I would like to pass this award on to:

Sarah at PrncessNails
(I chose seven, but you can choose however many bloggers you want!)

No comments:

Post a Comment