Friday, May 20, 2011

red.skirt

 

(blazer H&M Trend, skirt Topshop, bag Zara, wedges Office)

I'm loving that red skirt so much that I practically live in it. Maybe this isn't a good thing, but I'll probably continue to experiment with it until I run out of red tops and blazers in my wardrobe to pair it with. I'm a lot into complete red looks these days. The colour is just so striking and so noticeable. My shoes are all time favourite Office wedges, which I got while I was still living in London about 4 years ago. I sort of wear them on and off. I actually don't think last season they were out of the box at all, but nowadays I just can't get enough of the studs yet again. And just a quick reminder there is going to be a huge sale this Fri and Sat so if you are in Brussels for the weekend do stop by. I'm going to be there and I'd love to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment