Thursday, May 19, 2011

JK [ Jemma Kidd ] I-Tech Liquid Liner Collection

JK Jemma Kidd I-Tech Liquid Liner Collection
Located @: Target
price: $16 - $18.00 each
 left 2 right: Drama 03, Covet 01 and Contrast 02
I got these 3 beautiful liquid eyeliner from Portland Target, when I went to visit my older sister May last year, December 2010. I don't own much liquid eyeliners because I don't really use them. 

Jemma Kidd I-Tech Liquid Liner Collection at Target, was displayed with many other collection and each color had free testing samples. I never heard of this brand and it really tempted me to try it out. I tested only 3 of these liquid eyeliners that really caught my eye and 3 other products for Jemma Kidd Hi-Design Eye Color Collection. (see review)
These liquid liner comes in a tube with a skinny brush.
 These are highly pigmented liquid, there are no flaking, no smudging. I've used these liquid liners, when my sister Amy and I had our New Year 2011 party, it's gives a bit of a colorful metallic shine, when the party lights flashes! Since then... I been using these liners so much lately, these liners looks so amazing on my eyes. It stays on for a long time, I had no problem with these liquid eyeliner. It's smooth and easy to apply on my upper and lower lash line. These are not water-proof liquid liners but it took me a few minutes to scrub them off, I had to use makeup remover to clean my eyes. Jemma Kidd... I'm totally going for back up on Drama and Covet! as soon as I hit the bottom of the tube. These liquid liners pigmentation... the payoff is amazingly beautiful!

Rating 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment